MINT’s Annual Postcard Pin-up Show is coming up December 8th and 9th at Second Self! This is the one time per year that we offer the opportunity for ALL artists to exhibit. This allows our creative team and gallery audience to check out new artists and see new works from familiar artists. The brewery walls will be filled with hundreds of artworks! Come collect small postcard-sized works by many of Atlanta’s most exciting artists, priced for the holidays, while also enjoying craft beer!
Hosted at Second Self, the doors will be open on Friday, December 8th, 3 – 9pm and Saturday, December 9th, 12 – 9pm.
Second Self Beer Company is located at 1317 Logan Circle NW Atlanta, GA 30318
- Tours will be held on weekends at 3pm. Tours may be given other times by request and subject to availability of Second Self staff.
- Be sure to bring your ID. You must 21 to enter or have a parent or guardian with you. Without your ID, no matter how great you are, they can’t let you in.
- Parking is free and available on site but we recommend carpooling, Ubering, Lyfting, biking, hot air ballooning, cabbing as parking is limited.
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover. Be sure to bring cash if you would like to tip their delightful tour staff.
- Dog and Kid friendly atmosphere
ARTIST SUBMISSION DETAILS
• Works may not exceed 5” x 7” (postcard size)
• Artists may submit up to SIX works
• All submissions MUST have artist name and price listed back of work
• Artists must also include the MINT release/submission form with their works (you may fill one out at drop off if needed)
• All works must be 2D or able to be wall-hung/mounted
• MINT will supply hanging materials
• Works must be unframed and unmatted
• Artists may sell works individually or as a set – no individual piece may be priced over $50 and no set may be priced over $125
• Artists agree to donate 50% or 100% of the selling price to MINT
• Those who chose to donate 100% will be recognized and honored at the show
• All unsold artworks will be returned to the artists.
Artists must hand deliver their work on these dates and locations below:
Hodgepodge Coffee, 720 Moreland Ave
• December 1st, 1PM – 3PM
• December 2nd, 11AM – 2PM
MOTHER, 447 Edgewood Ave (21+)
Come and make your Postcard pieces at Mother with the MINT crew! Or just drop off works.
• December 6th, 7 -10pm
Questions? Email email@example.com!
This event supports MINT, a 501(c)3 non-profit arts organization dedicated to cultivating a stronger creative community in Atlanta and throughout Georgia. We engage emerging artists, patrons, and creative professionals by providing studio and exhibition space, curatorial opportunities, workshops and classes, conferences, and other resources. MINT believes that through these programs we foster a generous spirit, strengthen the regional economy, and enrich the creative community.